Apple iPhone 5 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR2
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- Display: LED-backlit IPS LCD, 4.0 inches
- Camera: 8 mega pixels
Apple iPhone 5 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.0 inches
- Resolution640 x 1136 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.326 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - GSM A1428
CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - CDMA A1429
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - GSM A1428
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - CDMA A1429
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100 - GSM A1428
LTE 850 / 1800 / 2100 - GSM A1429
LTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - CDMA A1429
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected]
- Camera FeaturesSimultaneous HD video and image recording, auto focus, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1440 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 225 hrs (2G) / Up to 225 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 8 hrs (2G) / Up to 8 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 40 hours
- Made byChina
A remarkably slim design that still makes room for a larger display and a faster chip. Ultra-fast wireless that doesn’t sacrifice battery life. And all-new headphones designed to sound great and fit comfortably. So much went into this iPhone 5. So you could get even more out of it.
It’s hard to believe a phone so thin could offer so many features: a larger display, a faster chip, the latest wireless technology, an 8MP iSight camera and more. All in a beautiful aluminium body designed and made with an unprecedented level of precision. iPhone5 measures a mere 7.6 millimetres thin and weighs just 112 grams.1That’s 18 per cent thinner and 20 per cent lighter than iPhone4s. The only way to achieve a design like this is by relentlessly considering (and reconsidering) every single detail — including the details you don’t see.
Anyone can make a larger smartphone display. But if you go large for large’s sake, you end up with a phone that feels oversized, awkward and hard to use. iPhone 5 features a 4-inch display designed the right way: it’s bigger, but it’s the same width as iPhone4s. So everything you’ve always done with one hand — typing on the keyboard, for instance — you can still do with one hand. On a larger canvas that lets you see more of every web page. More of your inbox. More events on your calendar. Even more apps on your Home screen.