Apple iPhone 5c Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8/16/32 GB
- Display: LED-backlit IPS LCD, 4.0 inches
- Camera: 8 mega pixels
Apple iPhone 5c Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.0 inches
- Resolution640 x 1136 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.326 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1532 (CDMA), A1456
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1532 (GSM), A1532 (CDMA), A1456
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A1507, A1529
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1533 (CDMA), A1453
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - all models
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected]
- Camera FeaturesSimultaneous HD video and image recording, auto focus, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1510 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 205 hrs (2G) / Up to 250 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 10 hrs (2G) / Up to 10 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 40 hours
- Made byChina
The rich and particular color we wanted to infuse into iPhone 5c simply wasn’t possible with metal. But we had no interest in imitating the typical, fragile plastic phone. So we built iPhone 5c around a steel-reinforced frame that also acts as an antenna. It’s attached to the outer shell in individual pieces, then laser‑welded together to achieve a precise fit. This structural integrity makes iPhone 5c pleasingly solid to the touch — unlike any plastic phone you’ve ever held. iPhone 5c feels as significant as it looks.
Its appearance may be new, but the way iPhone 5c performs is instantly recognizable. That’s because it has the things people loved about iPhone 5 inside. And more. The Apple‑designed A6 chip delivers impressive performance and graphics. Yet it’s incredibly energy efficient, so you can use your iPhone throughout the day without worrying about battery life. The 8MP iSight camera lets anyone anywhere take an amazing photo anytime. The 4‑inch Retina display produces images with vivid clarity. And because iPhone 5c has more LTE wireless bands than ever before, LTE speeds are now a reality in even more places around the world.* Our intention was never to just make a color phone, it was to create an entirely new expression of what iPhone can be.
From the clean, thoughtfully redesigned icons, to the color-matched wallpapers that seem to radiate through the Home screen, color is everywhere in iOS 7. And that happened with full intent and purpose. iOS 7 was designed with the colors of iPhone 5c in mind. So using it feels not just more delightful, but also more personal.