Apple iPhone 5s Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- Display: LED-backlit IPS LCD, 4.0 inches
- Camera: 8 mega pixels
Apple iPhone 5s Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.0 inches
- Resolution640 x 1136 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.326 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (CDMA), A1453
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (GSM), A1453
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1533 (CDMA), A1453
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A1457, A1530
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - all models
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- Camera FeaturesSimultaneous HD video and image recording, auto focus, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1560 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 205 hrs (2G) / Up to 250 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 10 hrs (2G) / Up to 10 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 40 hours
- Made byChina
You have the power to create, shape, and share your life. The power to do everyday things in extraordinary ways, and to do extraordinary things every day. With iPhone 5s, you’re more powerful than you think.
iPhone 5s is purposefully imagined. Meticulously considered. Precision crafted. It’s not just a product of what’s technologically possible. But what’s technologically useful. It’s not just what’s next. But what should be next.
iPhone 5 set a precedent, with an amazing amount of technology in a remarkably thin, light design. iPhone 5s builds on that achievement with Touch ID — a ﬁngerprint identity sensor. An A7 chip with 64-bit architecture. An even more impressive iSight camera. And ultrafast LTE wireless.
iPhone 5s is the first 64‑bit smartphone in the world. And iOS 7 was designed with that in mind, built specifically for 64‑bit architecture. Which makes iOS 7 just as advanced as the iPhone it’s on.
Every new iPhone comes with better-than-ever versions of iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. So you can be creative and productive right from the start. You also get great apps for email, surfing the web, sending texts, making FaceTime calls — there’s even an app for finding new apps.