HTC 10 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
- Display: Super LCD5, 5.2 inches
- Camera: 12 mega pixels
HTC 10 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.2 inches
- Resolution1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.565 ppi
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300) - USA
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- Camera Featuresf/1.8, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS, BDS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3000 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 456 hrs
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 27 hrs
- Music PlayUp to 60 hrs
- Made byChina
THE POWER OF 10
HTC 10. It’s more of what you’re looking for in a flagship phone. Unparalleled performance. Superb 24-bit Hi-Res sound. The world’s first* Optical Image Stabilization in both front and back cameras. And one of the highest smartphone camera rankings ever from DxOMark. All in a beautifully crafted metal unibody.
Meet HTC 10. The smartphone crafted with obsession. You get unprecedented control. Off the chart performance. And innovations like the world’s first dual OIS for pro level photos front and back, as well as end-to-end 24-bit Hi-Res sound. We’re redefining what a flagship phone is truly meant to be. And think you’ll love the result.
Inspiration realized in metal
It’s the beauty of light, crafted into a brand new all-metal unibody. Every element of HTC 10 has been designed, refined and perfected. From the bold new chamfered contour to its stunning dual-textured finish and quality construction. All the way down to getting the perfect click from the power button.
Next generation camera
HTC 10 delivers what may well be the best smartphone camera available today. With innovations like the world’s first OIS front and back, 12 million UltraPixels, faster laser autofocus and more. A DxOMark score of 88*, one of the highest camera quality scores of any smartphone so far, shows we’re definitely on the right track.
Off the chart performance
With HTC 10, apps launch faster and run smoother, the screen reacts instantly to your every touch, and things just work brilliantly. It’s what you expect from best in class hardware and software tuned to near perfection.
Made to last and last
Every part of HTC 10 has been optimized from the ground up to run more efficiently. Giving you up to 2 days* of use. It also stays cooler while charging faster than ever – up to 50% in just 30 minutes – enough for a day on the go.
HTC 10 - Reviews
HTC 10 - Offers
- SSamsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked Black $473.49
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB - G930F- Titanium $472.49