Moto G 4G Price in Bangladesh
- Display: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8/16 GB
- CPU: IPS LCD, 4.5 inches
- Camera: 5 mega pixels
Moto G 4G Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.5 inches
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.329 ppi
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900 - CDMA model
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - CDMA model
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image2592 х 1944 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], stereo sound recording
- Camera FeaturesAuto focus, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support, GLONASS
- USBmicroUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2070 mAh
- Made byChina
Enjoy incredible speed and seamless experiences streaming videos, downloading content, and connecting with family and friends.
The sharpest 4.5″ HD screen in its class, all-day battery, quad-core processor, Android™ 4.4, KitKat®, and 15+ colourful backs to customise your Moto G 4G phone.
What you’ll notice first about Moto G 4G is the sharp HD screen. The edge-to-edge display stretches to all four corners of the phone. Watch, read and browse on a big, brilliant display. You’ll get a sharp picture and then some.
Touch anywhere to take a shot, capture panoramic pictures or record HD video with front and back cameras. And within three clicks, quickly share your best photos with friends and family. To get the shot, and stay in touch, Moto G 4G is all the camera you need.
There’s music in the world and tons of it is still free. Just grab a pair of headphones and tune in with Moto G 4G’s FM radio.* Listen to your favorite stations or pick up a new signal. It’s all yours to explore.
You don’t have to hang up to send an email or turn off YouTube when you want to text. Moto G 4G multitask as easily as you do.
Moto G 4G is smart when it comes to the battery, so as you go about your day, you won’t run out of power.
With Android™ 4.4, KitKat® you’ll experience a more polished design, improved performance, and new features.
Moto G 4G owners get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage free for two years* to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files (that’s on top of the standard 15GB).