Moto X Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB
- Display: AMOLED, 4.7 inches
- Camera: 10 mega pixels
Moto X Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.7 inches
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.312 ppi
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image4320 x 2432 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], stereo sound recording
- Camera FeaturesAuto focus, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support, GLONASS
- USBmicroUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2200 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 576 hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 13 hours
- Made byChina
Ready when you are, Moto X is always ready to respond to your voice. Once you turn it on, Moto X is all yours. Just talk. We think your phone should actually fit your hand, not the other way around. So we went ahead and made one that does just that.
Introducing a better way to get your notifications. It’s everything you want to know, when you want to know it. Delivered discreetly to your screen.
To use your Moto X, you only need your voice. Because it’s always ready to respond to your voice, Moto X doesn’t guess like other phones. It knows.
Moto X becomes your camera with just a twist of your wrist. Touch anywhere to take an amazing shot.
We’ve upgraded the upgrade process. Wirelessly transfer stuff from your old phone to your new Motorola phone with Motorola Migrate.
Moto X owners get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage on top of the standard 15GB free for two years* to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files
Moto X recognizes when you shouldn’t be bothered, like when you’re sleeping or driving.You can set actions and exceptions so that they work exactly how you want them to.
Moto X runs on Android, which lets you take Google™ with you wherever you go. You’ll have access to more than 1 million apps and games on Google Play™. It’s the world’s most popular platform, and it’s always getting better.