Nokia 3.1 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Display: 5.2 inches
- Camera: 13 MP
Nokia 3.1 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.2 inches, 69.8 cm2 (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~310 ppi density)
- 2G NetworkYES
- 3G NetworkYES
- 4G NetworkYES
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- VideoHD (720p) video rec
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash, autofocus, f/2.0
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2990 mAh battery
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 18 h (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 84 h
- Made byChina
We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price in Bangladesh. latest updated Nokia 3.1 Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
Nokia 3.1 smartphone comes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and performing 1.5 GHz, Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm) Octa-core processor. It has 2 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 2990 mAh Li-Ion battery.