Nokia Lumia 1020 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- Display: AMOLED, 4.5 inches
- Camera: 41 mega pixels
Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.5 inches
- Resolution768 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.332 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image(38 MP effective) 7152 x 5368 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], optical stabilization, 4x lossless digital zoom
- Camera FeaturesPureView technology, carl zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual capture, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Xenon & LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v3.0, A2DP/ v4.0, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2000 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 384 hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 19 hrs (2G) / Up to 13 hrs 20 min (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 63 hours
- Made byChina
The Nokia Lumia 1020 takes photos and video that no other smartphone can match with a 41 megapixel camera sensor, PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilization and amazing high-resolution zoom.
With the Nokia Camera app on the Nokia Lumia 1020 you can shoot in super high resolution, which means you can zoom in close to your shot after you’ve taken it. Then rotate, reframe, crop and share new images as many times as you want.
Capturing stunning images is easier than ever with the Nokia Camera app. Take your photos to a new level by adjusting focus, shutter speed, white balance and more with easy and intuitive controls.
Capture sharp, detailed HD video, and zoom in up to six times without losing quality. And with Nokia Rich Recording, you can capture distortion -free, stereo sound – so you can relive the moment as if you were there again.
You and your friends already share images and ideas. Now you can blend them into one eye-popping video you create together. Vyclone synchs, edits and mixes uploads from multiple shooters for wildly creative mash-ups. Just point your phone, shoot, and record. Vyclone does the rest. The result? Your mixed video masterwork is ready to share across your network and the world at large.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 with Windows Phone 8 comes with built-in Microsoft Office to help you stay productive wherever you are. With customisable Live Tiles and exclusive features like the People Hub you can stay up to speed with all the most important things in your life.