Nokia Lumia 630 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- RAM: 512 MB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Display: IPS LCD, 4.5 inches
- Camera: 5 mega pixels
Nokia Lumia 630 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.5 inches
- Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.218 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image2592 х 1944 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected]
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, autofocus, touch focus, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1830 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 600 hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 16 hrs 20 min (2G) / Up to 13 hrs 10 min (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 58 hours
- Made byChina
Boasting a beautiful, 4.5″ display and built with a quad core processor, the Lumia 630 moves at blazing fast speeds for a superior experience at an affordable price.
Introducing the best Windows Phone experience ever. Enjoy typing by swiping with Word Flow, the fastest keyboard around. See all of your chats, social updates and settings with just one swipe in the all-new Action Center. And make your start screen distinctly your own by adding a background photo to see your real-time Live Tiles come to life more than ever before.
The Lumia 630 comes preinstalled with many apps to get you started, and thousands more available on Windows Phone Store. And with expandable storage up to 128GB, there’s plenty of room to store your favourite apps, photos, music and more. Take the new Word Flow keyboard for a spin, with chat apps like WhatsApp, Line and WeChat. Just glide your finger as you compose your messages for the greatest keyboard experience ever.
With OneDrive, you can store and access all of your photos, videos and files from anywhere. Syncing is simple too, whether you’re on your smartphone, Xbox, tablet or computer. The first 7GB of storage come free, so you’ll have plenty of space in the cloud to get you started. And accessing or editing documents on the go is simple too, with Microsoft Office coming built into the Lumia 630.
Personalise your Lumia 630 and make it colourfully yours. Easily swap shells and choose from a variety of vibrant colours to suit your mood and style. Never get colour-bored of your start screen, either. Easily customise the colour of your phone’s Live Tiles on the beautiful and bright display.