Nokia Lumia 930 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Display: AMOLED, 5.0 inches
- Camera: 20 mega pixels
Nokia Lumia 930 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.0 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.441 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image4992 х 3744 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], optical stabilization, stereo sound recording
- Camera FeaturesPureView technology, carl zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual capture, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Dual-LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2420 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 432 hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 11 hrs 30 min (2G) / Up to 15 hrs 30 min (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 75 hours
- Made byChina
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes with the latest Windows Phone experience, so the things that matter most are always with you whether you’re on your smartphone, Xbox or PC. Exclusive LiveTiles keep you up to speed with what’s happening in your world, while new features like customisable background images for your home screen make Windows Phone 8.1 more personal than ever.
With a 20MP PureView Camera and four directional microphones with Surround-Sound, you can capture High-quality photos and immersive video with sound that’s more true-to-life than ever before. Use the Nokia Camera app to take full creative control of your photos, then unleash your creations upon the world through Nokia Storyteller, Instagram and your favourite social networks.
Life is so much easier and fun with the right apps. With the Nokia Lumia 930, you can access a world of apps in the Windows Phone Store. A world populated by favourites like Zinio, Vyclone, Vimeo, Skype and many more. And with a host of new apps specifically developed for the latest Windows Phone 8.1 experience, the selection of apps for your Lumia has never been more exciting.
Designed to fit comfortably in your hand and in your pocket, the Nokia Lumia 930 comes in colours ranging from stylishly subtle to vibrantly vogue. And with a 2.2GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 4G LTE connectivity, built-in wireless charging and a 5”, Full HD display with astonishing sunlight readability, and it’s all the great Lumia innovation wrapped in a premium package.
Music lovers rejoice. Featuring unlimited, commercial-free music streaming at no additional cost, Nokia MixRadio comes preinstalled and ready to use the moment you power on your Lumia 930. Choose from hundreds of regularly-updated mixes or customise the music experience to you. Even listen while offline.