Samsung Galaxy C5 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.2 inches
- Camera: 16 Mega pixels
Samsung Galaxy C5 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.2 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.424 ppi
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- Camera Featuresf/1.9, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS, BDS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2600 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 220 hrs
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 16 hrs
- Music PlayUp to 48 hrs
- Made byChina
Ultra-huge storage with extreme speed and smoothness
Galaxy C5 has a huge built-in space of 64GB and supports microSD cards of up to 128 GB, making it possible for more pictures, videos, games and music files to be stored. Equipped with a 4GB RAM, it is so fast and smooth that you can play mobile games and be entertained non-stop.
Brilliant camera features to add more joy to your selfie experience
The smartphone comes with a 8MP front camera and 16MP rear camera with large F/1.9 aperture and dual LED flash, which mean that clear, detailed images can be captured in low-light conditions. The camera’s Quick Launch feature will enhance the fun of shooting group selfies with your buddies.
It’s the ultimate control center for games. All your games in one convenient place with new downloads added automatically. Before playing, you can mute and hide alerts and adjust game settings to save power.
All-metallic body encased in a singular form
Galaxy C5 comes in a metallic design with streamlined body curves and edges for a subtle yet stylish appearance. Spraying particles of the fuselage on the back of a more delicate touch, with a comfortable hand grip feeling. The ultra-thin body is only 6.7 mm thick and encased in a singular form. Available in three colors: gold, pink gold and dark gray.
Ultra High Quality Audio technology up-scales audio effects in real time
Galaxy C5’s built-in UHQA technology can restore streaming music and audio files, in real time, to a richer, high-quality sound. Galaxy C5 also provides quality sound solutions based on your unique hearing characteristics. Just one minute and you can immerse in a “personalized audio world” for a more enjoyable listening experience.
Enhanced security with a single tap
Galaxy C5 is equipped with a touch sensor to support Fingerprint Unlock and effectively safeguard your personal data. The fingerprint scanner enables you to safely access web pages to retrieve sensitive information and carry out account identification.
Samsung Galaxy C5 - Reviews
Samsung Galaxy C5 - Offers
- SSamsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked Black $473.49
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB - G930F- Titanium $472.49