Sony Xperia C Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB
- Display: TFT, 5.0 inches
- Camera: 8 mega pixels
Sony Xperia C Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.0 inches
- Resolution540 x 960 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.220 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], HDR
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2390 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 588 hrs (2G) / Up to 605 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 14 hrs (2G) / Up to 12 hrs 25 min (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 110 hours
- Made byChina
Sony Xperia C created with Sony engineering expertise, this dual SIM smartphone offers a large 5(12.7 cm) qHD display with a 540 x 960 pixel screen resolution for a viewing experience that’s absolutely amazing. Images are sharp, crisp and bright, allowing you to enjoy every detail of every scene to the fullest.
Xperia C was created using the same expertise and components as leading Sony cameras. It comes with an 8 MP camera with Exmor R, which lets you take exceptional pictures, even in challenging light conditions. And with HDR for photos, your subject looks as bright as you remember, even when backlit. Xperia C also has a dedicated camera key that can shoot from a locked screen, and a fast-capture function that goes from sleep to snap in under one second.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology used to capture clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
Sony Xperia C Android smartphone offers a camera that allows you to take amazing self-portraits. Switch on the self-portrait function and let the intelligent voice-guide tell you where to stand, ensuring that your face is perfectly focused inside the frame. And since the self-portrait engine takes pictures using the main camera, the picture quality will always be excellent. Want to make that self-portrait all the more stunning? Turn on the portrait retouch and watch your portrait become flawless. For a picture perfect you – every time.
Who says you have to have an NFC-enabled TV in order to mirror your smartphone on the big screen? Or to go from headphones to speakers? Instead, you can “Throw” content from your Bluetooth smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth. Using “Throw”, a smart application integrated into your Xperia apps, your smartphone finds the best way to wirelessly connect to other devices. Or why not use a Miracast™ Wireless Display? It lets you wirelessly stream your smartphone to your TV over Wi-Fi.
Sony Xperia C has a powerful Quad-core processor. This advanced processor gives you maximum performance and speed. Run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with shorter loading time, and stream videos without a break.
Smartphones use a lot of power, even when you’re not actively using them. All those apps that you have on your Android™ smartphone may still be running in the background, draining your battery. Battery STAMINA Mode saves you wasted battery drain. It recognises when you’re not using your display and automatically turns off the functions you don’t need, while keeping the notifications you want. As soon as you press the power button to wake up your screen, everything is up and running again.