Sony Xperia L Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Display: TFT, 4.3 inches
- Camera: 8 mega pixels
Sony Xperia L Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.3 inches
- Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.228 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100 - C2105
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C2104
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], HDR
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, autofocus, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1750 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 498 hrs (2G) / Up to 454 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 8 hrs 30 min (2G) / Up to 9 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 44 hours
- Made byChina
Meet a beautifully crafted Android mobile that lets you capture every moment perfectly.
Sony Xperia L delivers stunning shots in any light. Built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras, it comes with an 8 MP camera and features an Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor and HDR for both pictures and videos.
Designed with a large 4.3” (10.92 cm) display and superior screen quality, this Android mobile makes images feel as crisp and bright as the day you shot them.
The camera is built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras. Exmor RS™ for mobile is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor. By adopting the technology of luminance and colour noise reduction, we’ve created a camera that snaps highly detailed shots with low noise – even in challenging lighting conditions. You’re now also able to reproduce objects in more vivid colours and capture night images and faces with stunning clarity.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology that gives you clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
With its 4.3(10.92 cm) display, Xperia L is neither too big nor too small. And since it’s also lightweight, this Android mobile becomes the ideal match for someone that’s always on the go. The elegant, slim look is paired with a distinctive Sony design, making it fit your hand like a glove.
With a generous 4.3(10.92 cm) display, this HDR camera phone comes with a screen size that´s big enough for immersive entertainment, without being bulky.
Have you ever spent hours setting up connections between various gadgets in your home? Well, now those days are over. NFC (Near Field Communication) gives you a quick and easy way to wirelessly connect all your electronic devices with just one touch. See photos or videos from your smartphone on your TV. Or play music through a wireless speaker. No fiddling with cables, buttons or settings. Just pure entertainment – just so easy.