Sony Xperia M Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Krait
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB
- Display: TFT, 4.0 inches
- Camera: 5 mega pixels
Sony Xperia M Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.0 inches
- Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.245 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100 - C1905, C2005
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C1904, C2004
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image2592 х 1944 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected]
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, autofocus, touch focus, image stabilization, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, ANT+
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.1750 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 552 h (2G) / Up to 454 h (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 10 h (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 40 hours
- Made byChina
Sharing with friends and connecting your world has never been easier. Based on NFC (near field communication), Sony Xperia M’s one-touch functions connect one device to another in a single tap. No wires, cables, or fiddling with settings necessary.
Let the Xperia M shine in your hand. Choose from four stunning colours and let the premium details woo you. This smartphone makes no compromises when it comes to appearance.
Those amazing moments you’ve captured. Your favourite sitcoms. Or that music video you love watching again and again. This Bluetooth smartphone comes with a bright 4(10.16 cm) high quality display that’s perfectly sized for immersive entertainment – all without being bulky.
From the aluminium power button to the premium glass screen, Xperia M combines an array of carefully selected design details, held together by an innovative skeleton frame. Created with Sony OmniBalance design, this slim smartphone is especially crafted with symmetry in mind.
Designed with customisable illuminations, your Xperia M becomes even more unique. It will notify you of incoming calls, Facebook updates and more. Just another way that this Bluetooth smartphone makes your personality shine through.
Built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras, Xperia M comes with a 5 megapixel camera that lets you record in HD. It’s also designed with Auto Focus, a dedicated camera key that can shoot from a locked screen, plus a fast-capture function that goes from sleep to snap under one second – meaning you’ll never miss a capture-worthy moment again.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology used to capture clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, your Android smartphone captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimised photo. And thanks to HDR for video, you can film in high contrast situations. You get great footage, even if your subject stands in front of a window or the setting sun.
With Battery STAMINA Mode, Wi-Fi and data traffic are disabled during standby, but you still receive incoming calls, texts and alarms. And since everyone has different needs, you can easily customise which apps you want to receive push notifications from even in standby mode. Facebook notifications on or off? It’s up to you
The latest Sony software with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Plus processor. This dual core processor gives your Bluetooth smartphone top performance and speed without draining your battery – run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with no loading time, and stream videos without a break. The Snapdragon™ S4 Plus is asynchronous, which means each core is powered up and down independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don’t.