Sony Xperia Z Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Display: TFT, 5.0 inches
- Camera: 13.1 mega pixels
Sony Xperia Z Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.0 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.441 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - C6603
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C6602
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 - C6603
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image4128 x 3096 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], HDR
- Camera FeaturesGeo-tagging, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2330 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 550 h (2G) / Up to 530 h (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 14 h (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 40 hours
- Made byChina
The Xperia Z comes fully loaded with Sony engineering expertise. This exquisite Android smartphone is designed with attention to every angle, piece and pixel.
Super sharp images. Vivid, lifelike colours. Feel like you’re part of the action with the five-inch full HD Reality Display.
The Xperia Z’s 13-megapixel camera brings you ultra sharp photos and HDR videos. Wherever, whenever.
Rain pouring down? The Xperia Z is crafted to be water-resistant*. It’s also dust-resistant – in short, tough enough to handle whatever life has planned for you. And with its rounded edges and smooth surfaces, it’s the perfect marriage between durability and beauty.
The wait is over. The Xperia Z’s Quad-core processor gives you super speed. And with its intelligent battery management, you’ll be powered up on-the-go and round the clock.
Feel like you’re there with the razor sharp and super bright full HD screen. Xperia Z brings you the highest level of HD available – 1080 progressive scan, for incredibly crisp pictures and no jagged edges. Expertise from our BRAVIA® TV engineers goes into our mobile screens, to bring you the same quality you’d expect from a top quality HDTV. The 5(12.7 cm) full HD Reality Display also has very high pixel density – 174 pixels per cm, for razor sharp pictures – and superior brightness. And with the wide colour gamut it gives you the widest colour spectrum, so you can view every detail in vivid colour.
The second generation of our acclaimed Mobile BRAVIA® Engine, Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 delivers an even better viewing experience by adding new real-time contrast optimisation to the sharpness enhancement, high-quality colour management and noise reduction. Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 is also able to analyse content type and adjust the image accordingly. Adding Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 to the Reality Display makes for the most intelligent HD mobile phone screen.
Smartphones use a lot of power, even when you’re not actively using them. All those apps that you have on your Android™ smartphone may still be running in the background, draining your battery. Battery STAMINA Mode saves you wasted battery drain. It recognises when you’re not using your display and automatically turns off the functions you don’t need, while keeping the notifications you want. As soon as you press the power button to wake up your screen, everything is up and running again.