Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Display: IPS LCD, 4.3 inches
- Camera: 20.7 mega pixels
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size4.3 inches
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.342 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image5248 х 3936 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], HDR
- Camera Features1/2.3'' sensor size, geo-tagging, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2300 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 670 hrs (2G) / Up to 600 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 10 hrs (2G) / Up to 18 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 110 hours
- Made byChina
The Xperia Z1 Compact is everything you expect in a premium smartphone, beautifully crafted to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. Capture stunningly beautiful photos and videos using the same technology as featured in our compact digital cameras. Easily move all your valuable content from your smartphone to your new Xperia Z1 Compact with Xperia™ Transfer. Best of all, the Xperia Z1 Compact is waterproof* and comes in a range of colours.
The Xperia Z1 Compact from Sony comes with a handy 4.3(10.92 cm) display that’s just the right size, making it the perfect smartphone for anyone who’s always on-the-go. It’s elegant, slim and simply melts into your hand.
The Xperia Z1 Compact has been carefully crafted using only premium materials and clean lines. It’s built with a solid one-piece aluminium frame that creates a completely seamless expression, and the screen is made of durable tempered glass that reflects the world around you. And following Sony’s unique design principles, this NFC phone offers balance and symmetry in all directions, so no matter how you’re holding it the feeling is always the same.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact featuring a camera as good as compact digital cameras by Sony, this advanced camera phone comes with Superior Auto. This default camera setting recognises up to 36 scene types and adjusts the settings automatically, so you can get the best photos, anywhere and at any time. So sit back, enjoy the moment and let your Xperia Z1 Compact do the thinking for you.
The world’s best camera in a waterproof compact smartphone, funny faces underwater. Beautiful scenery. Or the graceful brushstrokes on a hand painted vase. The Xperia Z1 Compact combines a large 1/2.3(1.10 cm) 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, Sony’s award-winning G Lens and the intelligent BIONZ™ for mobile image-processing engine. For pictures that are sharp, blur-free and absolutely stunning.