Sony Xperia Z1 Price in Bangladesh
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Display: TFT, 5.0 inches
- Camera: 20.7 mega pixels
Sony Xperia Z1 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.0 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.441 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 - C6903
LTE 700 / 850 / 900/ 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 - C6906
LTE 800 / 850 / 900/ 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 - C6943
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image5248 х 3936 pixels
- VideoYes, [email protected], HDR
- Camera Features1/2.3'' sensor size, geo-tagging, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3300 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 880 hrs (2G) / Up to 850 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 13 hrs 50 min (2G) / Up to 15 hrs (3G)
- Music PlayUp to 110 hours
- Made byChina
The same quality and performance as our compact digital cameras. The same screen technology as our high-end BRAVIA® TVs. Crafted into an elegant and waterproof* smartphone. With Sony Xperia Z1, you truly get to discover the best of Sony for the best of you.
The Sony Xperia Z1 gives you the best overall image quality of all leading smartphones.
The Xperia Z1 features an amazing camera that delivers results that are nothing less than stellar. Have a look at some of the beautiful images taken with Sony Xperia Z1.
Pair your Sony Xperia Z1 with a selection of more than 100 premium and innovative accessories, all easily connected with just one touch, and say bye-bye to the days when cables cluttered your living room.
Building upon the rich history of Sony’s craftsmanship, Xperia Z1 has been carefully crafted using only the most premium materials. Both the front and back are made of durable tempered glass, reflecting the world around you. The innovative one-piece aluminium frame is designed without breaks, creating a completely seamless expression. And following Sony’s unique design principles, this smartphone offers balance and symmetry in all directions, so no matter how you’re holding it the feeling is always the same.
Combine your Xperia Z1 with the smart Magnetic Charging Dock DK31 and enjoy a truly smooth connection. Place your Xperia Z1 in the dock, and the magnet steers the phone’s cleverly designed charging port to the dock’s connector. Thanks to magnetic pins, you don’t need to fiddle with any ports in order to charge. And while your phone is charging you can check and write messages, or why not enjoy a movie – all from a comfortable viewing angle.
The Sony Xperia Z1 has an impressive IP55/IP58 rating, which makes this slim and sleek smartphone both waterproof(1) and resistant to the tiniest dust particles.
Built with the latest Sony BRAVIA® technologies optimised for mobile, Xperia Z1 comes with the most amazing viewing experience. The large, high-resolution 5(12.7 cm) Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with X-Reality for mobile picture engine comes with a 1920 x 1080 progressive scan, for incredibly crisp pictures free of jagged edges. Paired with a pixel density of 174 pixels per cm, you get pictures on your camera phone that are razor sharp and incredibly bright. And since this compact digital camera comes with a Full HD display, it’s optimised to give you the best viewing experience when reliving every capture.
Sharper. Clearer. Brighter. That’s what Sony’s compact digital cameras give you. And with Xperia Z1, we have created a great camera phone built with the very same components, packaged into a 8.5 mm slim smartphone. It combines a large 1/2.3” 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, Sony’s award-winning G Lens and intelligent BIONZ™ for mobile image processing engine. This unique combination gives you images that are delivered with a superior sharpness, clarity and brightness – always.
We’ve matched the latest Sony software with the all-new, ultra-powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor. This advanced Quad-core processor is 75% faster than S4 Pro and gives you maximum power and speed with outstanding battery time – run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with little loading time, and stream videos without a break. The Snapdragon 800 processor is asynchronous, which means each core is powered independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don’t.