Sony Xperia Z2 Price in Bangladesh
- Display: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- CPU: IPS LCD, 5.2 inches
- Camera: 20.7 mega pixels
Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone Full Specifications
- Size5.2 inches
- Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.424 ppi pixel density
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image5248 х 3936 pixels
- Camera Features1/2.3'' sensor size, geo-tagging, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panorama
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)LED flash
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3), USB On-the-go, USB Host
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3200 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.Up to 690 hrs (2G) / Up to 740 hrs (3G)
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.Up to 15 hrs (2G) / Up to 19 h rs(3G)
- Music PlayUp to 120 hours
- Made byChina
The Xperia Z2 delivers only the best from Sony craftsmanship. Carefully crafted using the most premium materials, it comes with a beautiful one-piece aluminium frame with glass panels that reflect the world around you. The 13.2 cm display, balanced with symmetry in design, provides a natural feel when held in your hand – no matter what angle you hold it.
The Xperia Z2 offers a 13.2 cm display with a stunning high screen to phone size ratio. This gives you a screen size that truly utilises the size of the phone. So when you are looking at something, the phone virtually disappears.
The Xperia Z2 is built with the latest Sony TV display technologies optimised for mobile. It comes with Live Colour LED, a brand new technology integrated only into Sony Mobile displays, for increased colour depth and gradation. And the IPS gives an excellent viewing angle and accurate colours from edge to edge. The large, high-resolution 13.2 cm Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with X-Reality for mobile picture engine has a 1920 x 1080 progressive scan, for incredibly crisp pictures free of jagged edges. Paired with a pixel density of 167 pixels per cm, you get pictures that are razor sharp and incredibly bright.
With IPS technology, the Xperia Z2 offers an improved viewing angle. So you get super sharp images and accurate colours, no matter which angle you’re looking at your device from.
Unique to Sony, TRILUMINOS™ Display technology creates a wider palette of rich, natural colours. With our BRAVIA® TV expertise, hard-to-reproduce reds, aqua blues and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, for a more vivid viewing experience and a heightened sense of depth.
TRILUMINOS™ technology uses LEDs, which emit purer reds and greens, creating a brighter and more uniform light that captures the true colours of the source. From lush landscapes, to natural skin tones – Sony delivers a significantly wider colour range. So you can view every moment in astonishingly authentic colour and breathtaking quality.
Live Colour LED is a brand new technology integrated only into Sony devices, giving you the world’s deepest and most intense colours on a smartphone or tablet display. This new innovation combines red and green phosphor with blue LEDs and customised colour filters to produce a brighter and more uniform light. Capturing true colours without the risk of over-saturation.
From still pictures and low-resolution videos to high-resolution movies, Sony’s unique image software engine analyses each image to optimise colours, sharpness and contrast, as well as reduce noise. The super resolution function reproduces missing pixels, for spectacular clarity and astonishing detail – bringing your favourite moments closer to Full HD quality.
The Xperia Z2 combines small 4K# video capture with a large 1.1 cm 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, Sony’s award-winning G Lens and the intelligent BIONZ™ for mobile image-processing engine. This unique combination means the Xperia Z2 has the same quality and performance as a real compact digital camera. The result is images that are delivered with a superior sharpness, clarity and brightness – always.
Sony’s camera technologies combine to bring you detailed bright shots – even in challenging low-light conditions. The Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor. It reduces picture noise while maintaining high resolution with a bright F2.0 Sony G lens, high sensitivity Exmor RS™ for mobile and BIONZ™ for mobile’s NR, pixel binning and by-pixel super resolution technologies. And with Superior Auto, it all happens automatically – no need to fiddle around with complicated settings.
Are you living life in the fast lane? Just keep moving – with the best camera phone at hand, your pictures will always come out sharp. The bright F2.0 lens and high sensitivity sensor enable you to take photos with a higher shutter speed. The BIONZ™ for mobile-image processing engine has Motion Detection – it chooses a higher shutter speed to capture blur-free images when your subject is moving. The Superior Auto mode does all the hard work for you.