Umidigi S2 Lite Price in Bangladesh
- Display: MTK MT6750T,8xCortex-A53,1.5GHz, Octa Core
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
- CPU: 6.0 inch
- Camera: OV 16880, 16MP + 5MP F2.0,AF
Umidigi S2 Lite Smartphone Full Specifications
- AnnouncedJanuary 2018
- StatusAvailable. Released January 2018
- Dimensions158.1 x 74.6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight186 g
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Nano SIM
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.SHARP TDDI In-cell
- Size6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
- Resolution1440*720 Pixels
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.268 ppi
- 2G NetworkYes
- 3G NetworkYes
- 4G NetworkYes
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Image4616 x 3464 Pixels
- Camera FeaturesAuto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes v4.0
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes with A-GPS, Glonass
- USBYes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.5100 mAh
- Made byChina
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price, specifications, news, reviews and showroom locations in Bangladesh. latest updated Umidigi S2 Lite Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
Umidigi S2 Lite Highlights
The current price of Umidigi S2 Lite is BDT 15,990 only. Umidigi S2 Lite comes with 6.0 inches SHARP TDDI display and performing 1.5 GHz Quad-Core processor. It is packed with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP,5 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 5100 mAh Battery.