Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Price in Bangladesh
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Smartwatch Full Specifications
- AnnouncedMay, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released June, 2019
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.AMOLED On-cell capacitive touchscreen, 24bit colors depth
- Size0.95 inches, 2.41 cm
- Resolution120 x 240 pixels, (~194 ppi density)
- Protection2.5D tempered glass, Anti-fingerprint coating
Single touch button (wake up, go back)
- OSAndroid 4.4 (KitKat)
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.512 KB
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16 MB
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.No
- Alert TypesVibration, Ringtones
- WLANBT5.0 BLE
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes, v5.0
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.No
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Capacitive proximity sensor
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Non-removable Li-Po
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.135 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- Other FeaturesIP65 Water Resistant,
Water Resistance Rating5 ATM,
Charging time up to 2 hours,
Wrist strap material Thermoplastic polyurethane,
Adjustable wrist strap length.
Controlling App Mi Fit
System requirements Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
Voice Recognition, Alarm, proximity sensor, pre-set watch face, customizable watch face, lock screen, timer, stopwatch, phone alarm and notifications, incoming calls, message notifications, calendar notifications, app notifications, weather forecast, Find my phone, phone unlock, event notification, Night mode, Do not disturb mode (works even without phone), music controls on band, Bluetooth broadcasting, battery level display, different ways to wear, OTA updates
We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price in Bangladesh. latest updated Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
The price of Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is BDT 2,400. Xiaomi Mi Band 4 smart fitness band watch comes with 0.95 inches, 2.41 cm, AMOLED On-cell capacitive touchscreen, 24bit colors depth and performing Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating system. It has 512 KB of RAM and 16 MB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It was powered by a standard 135 mAh Li-polymer battery. Mi Band 4 have some extra features like 6 workout modes: Treadmill, exercise, outdoor running, cycling, walking, pool swimming; Count steps, distance, and calories burned and Health monitoring options Workout completion notifications, goal setting, sleep monitoring, heart rate monitoring, all-day heart rate checking, resting heart rate, heart rate chart, idle alerts etc.